“Stuart, I wish I could clone you.”
Manager, Electronic Publishing Department
Motorola University, Motorola, Inc.
Stuart Millman is a seasoned knowledge worker with over 25 years of business experience across business, technology and legal disciplines. He has a unique set of skills honed over the years and brings Clients a collective body of knowledge to solve problems and overcome challenges.
Stuart offers business services focused on Managing & Executing Projects and Business Research & Business Writing to enable Clients to achieve their goals and objectives, improve business results and succeed in a tough business climate.
Clients Retain Stuart When They…
- Need a talented, hands-on, skilled professional to augment internal project teams for critical projects, programs and initiatives
- Face bottlenecks or unanticipated challenges that affect their ability to complete business projects on time
- Wish to complete more projects without adding additional headcount
Companies Retain Stuart Because He…
- Brings passion, commitment and excellence to every Client, every project, every time.
- Is a passionate innovative, hands-on business professional with exceptional problem-solving skills who continually strives for excellence
- Is equally successful as both a contributor to project teams and as an individual contributor
- Is willing to go above and beyond and do whatever it takes to complete Client projects
Stuart Is Available To Work…
- On long-term projects and assignments involving sales, business development, marketing, product development, R&D and intellectual property matters
- On-site in Silicon Valley and the San Francisco Bay Area or remotely
- On-demand for as long as help is needed with no long-term commitment required
See More Information About…
Fast Facts About Stuart Millman
- Over 25 years of business experience
- Strategic thinker with insatiable intellectual curiosity and a wide range of interests stretching across multiple business disciplines and corporate functional departments
- Excels at working with all sizes of companies from small businesses to Fortune 500 global corporations, internal and external stakeholders and people at all levels of an organization
- Former U.S. Patent Examiner and Registered Patent Agent (No. 33,095)
- Based in Palo Alto, California in the heart of Silicon Valley
Contact Stuart today to discuss ways he can help you complete your Company’s projects.